Tire wear depends on several factors, including your driving style and tire maintenance habits.
You need new tires if:
- You can see three or more tread wear indicators around the tire
- Cord or fabric is showing through the rubber
- The tread or sidewall is cracked, cut or snagged deep enough to show cord or fabric
- The tire has a bulge or split
- The tire has a puncture, cut, or other damage that can’t be repaired
EXPRESS OIL CHANGE® & Service Center offers the convenience of express service and a variety of tires to fit your vehicle’s factory specifications. A certified technician can provide specialized advice and recommendations on the right tire for your driving needs.