At EXPRESS OIL CHANGE® & Service Center, we stand behind our work…
- Oil Change – three months or 3,000 on parts and labor (air filters not included)
- Tire Rotation and Balance – six months or 6,000 miles on parts and labor
- Transmission – Twelve months or 12,000 miles on parts and labor
- All Other Mechanical Services – Twelve months or 12,000 miles on parts and labor (includes labor and installed parts only)
- Brake Service – Twelve months or 12,000 on parts and labor (commercial and off-road vehicles excluded). If warranty service indicates brake system is experiencing extraordinary wear, future warranty may not be offered.
- Air-conditioner Service – Limited warranty. See your EXPRESS OIL CHANGE® & Service Center manager for details.
The Warranty Myth
The Myth: You must get factory-scheduled maintenance done at your dealership to keep in your warranty in force.
The Truth: EXPRESS OIL CHANGE® & Service Center provides factory-scheduled maintenance exactly to factory specifications using parts that meet and even exceed these specifications.
- Within the warranty period, EXPRESS OIL CHANGE® & Service Center will, at no charge, perform all labor and replace all parts found defective from the original service.
- To use your warranty, return your vehicle with your receipt to any EXPRESS OIL CHANGE® & Service Center location.
- In the event of a problem after a service, EXPRESS OIL CHANGE® & Service Center must be notified and allowed to check the vehicle before any repairs are made. Any repairs made before the EXPRESS OIL CHANGE® & Service Center inspection will void any warranties.
- Certain parts may be excluded from the warranty based on your engine’s mechanical condition. You will be informed of this at the time of service. Our warranties do not cover parts not replaced at the time of repair or services not performed by us.
- We cannot warranty pre-existing conditions.
- A warranty may be denied or adjusted at the time of service at the option of the technician.
- Our warranty does not cover used parts or parts brought in by the customer.
- Parts and products may be warrantied through the manufacturer.
- The EXPRESS OIL CHANGE® & Service Center location that originally performed the work must approve warranty service before a different location can proceed.