Your automobile is more than likely your second largest investment – second only to your home. Having Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers change your vehicle’s oil every 3,000 miles is one of the best ways you can protect this valuable investment. Once you experience an Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers oil change, you’ll see firsthand why millions of motorists turn each year to Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers for “asset protection.”
Our signature 10 minute oil change is a fast and friendly experience that is a thorough examination of the mechanical and safety condition of your vehicle.
What we do…
- Replace your oil with your choice of conventional, semi-synthetic, or full synthetic grade oil
- Replace your oil filter
- Check fluid levels including windshield wiper fluid and anti-freeze and bring them to the proper levels
- Inspection of your vehicle’s belts and hoses
- Inspection of your vehicle’s air filter
- Chassis lubrication
- Inspection of your vehicle’s steering and suspension
- Safety check of your vehicle’s exterior lights – headlights, turn signals, brake lights
What we don’t do…
- Pressure you to buy any service or part
- Waste your time – our oil change service is quick and convenient – you wait in your vehicle and an appointment is never necessary
- Deeply discount our oil change only to add-on fees or cross-sale additional services
- Recommend any service that is not immediately needed
Why You Should Change Your Oil Every 3,000 Miles?
“To change every 3,000 miles or not to change, that is the question”. The answer lies in the definitions of “normal” driving and “severe” driving. The Automotive Association of America (AAA) defines these types of driving conditions as:
Normal Driving Conditions – Highway driving on paved roads in relatively dust free areas Severe Driving Conditions – Trips less than 10 miles; stop and go city driving that requires frequent brake usage; extreme weather conditions; dusty roadways; towing a trailer; long periods of engine idling
Seems like there is nothing normal about “normal” driving conditions!
An ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) survey showed that 90% of surveyed mechanics believe the best thing a driver can do to properly maintain their vehicle is changing their oil every 3,000 miles. As the average age of the vehicles on the road continues to increase, so does the need for routine maintenance, like oil changes every 3,000 miles, to extend the life of your vehicle’s engine.