Why Our Fleet Program Is Right For You
Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers was founded in 1979 in Birmingham, AL. Since then, we have enjoyed a long tradition in successfully servicing fleet customers. In fact, the concept of Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers was born out of the unmet need to bring a speed of service solution to fleet business!
Fleet customers cannot afford to spend time waiting during key business hours. Time spent waiting for vehicle repairs, oil changes or other maintenance is time wasted and business lost. Our operating model created the optimum solution to fleet customer needs. Today, this original focus remains, as we now are entrusted by more than 4,000 fleet operators to maintain and repair their fleets.
What Size Fleets Do We Service?
- For fleets of five or more, we'll keep you rolling with top quality maintenance and repair
- If you have less than five vehicles in your fleet, stay covered with our Express Card
Our Fleet Service's Key Features & Benefits
- Convenient, flexible service, whether the fleet vehicle is operating locally or on the road
- Coverage at
locations across the country.
Speed of Vehicle Service
- Quick access to our signature 10 minute oil change
- Mechanical work completed quickly and professionally
- We use only premium parts to meet or exceed manufacturer’s warranty specifications
- Comprehensive warranty on parts and labor
- We believe in competitive pricing for fleet operations, from tires to mechanical repairs
- We offer permanent discounts on our services for fleet operations
- We offer pick up and delivery of vehicles for companies located near our locations
- Saturday service available when many fleet businesses are closed or vehicles less utilized