Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers was founded in 1979 in Birmingham, AL. Since then, we have enjoyed a long tradition in successfully servicing fleet customers. In fact, the concept of Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers was born out of the unmet need to bring a speed of service solution to fleet business!
Jim Lunceford, the founder of Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers owned and operated a traditional single location automotive service center. As his business grew, and in particular his fleet customer business, he saw the need to operate a facility and create processes entirely focused on professional automotive maintenance and repair, conducted with highly efficient speed and delivery of service.
Fleet customers cannot afford to spend time waiting during key business hours. Time spent waiting for vehicle repairs, oil changes or other maintenance is time wasted and business lost. Our operating model created the optimum solution to fleet customer needs.
Today, this original focus remains, as we now are entrusted by more than 4,000 fleet operators to maintain and repair their fleets.
Our Fleet Service's Key Features & Benefits
- Convenient, flexible fleet service, whether the fleet vehicle is operating locally, or on the road
Speed of Vehicle Service
- Quick access to our Signature 10-Minute Oil Changes
- Mechanical work completed quickly and professionally
- We give fleet customers high priority
- We offer pick up and delivery of vehicles for companies located near our locations
- Saturday service available, when many fleet businesses are closed or vehicles are less utilized
Efficiently Organized Back-End Systems
- One invoice statement monthly via our combined billing
- Complete vehicle service records and global database across all stores by VIN #
- We hire the best - we pay a superior wage to employ a superior employee
- Full time employees - no part-timers
- Store managers average 10+ years of experience
- ASE-certified mechanics
- We use only premium parts to meet or exceed manufacturer’s warranty specifications
- State-of-the-art maintenance and equipment
- Comprehensive warranty on parts and labor
- We believe in competitive pricing for fleet operations, from tires to mechanical repairs
- We offer permanent discounts on our services for fleet operations
Large or Small Fleets
- Whether you're a small business with 3 vehicles, or a large business, municipal or utility fleet, we service your needs efficiently and effectively
Fleet accounts are accepted by most locations:
- GE Capital
- Donlen Corporation
- EMKAY, Inc.
- Enterprise Fleet