Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers was founded in 1979 in Birmingham, Alabama. Through this time, the company has enjoyed a long line of history and success in servicing fleet customers. In fact, the concept of Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers was born out of the unmet need to bring a speed of service solution to fleet businesses.
Jim Lunceford, the founder of Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers owned and operated a traditional single location automotive service center. As his business grew, and in particular his fleet customer business, he saw the need to operate a facility and create processes that were completely focused on professional automotive maintenance and repair conducted with highly efficient speed and delivery of service.
The need is real. Fleet customers cannot afford to be waiting and idle during key business times. A car or truck waiting for repair, an oil change or other maintenance is time wasted and business lost. The Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers operating model is the optimum solution to fleet customers’ needs.
Today, that original focus remains. Over 4,000 fleet operators trust us to maintain and repair their fleets. Continually expanding on the concept, Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers is highly suited to meeting the needs of fleet customers throughout the South.
Get in Touch with Fleet Services
Set up a New Fleet Account
How many vehicles are in your fleet?
Please apply for the Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers credit card, available for fleets with less than 10 vehicles.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail us at email@example.com
Key Features of Our Operation: Benefits for Fleet Businesses
- Convenient, flexible servicing of fleets no matter whether the fleet vehicle is operating locally or on the road
Speed of Delivery of Service
- Oil changes in 10 minutes
- Mechanical work completed quickly and professionally
- We give fleet customers high priority
- We offer pick up and delivery of vehicles for companies located near our service centers, optimizing the fleet company’s operational efficiency
- Service on Saturdays while the fleet’s business is closed or vehicles are less utilized
Highly organized, Efficient Back-end systems
- 1 invoice-statement monthly through our combined billing
- Complete vehicle service records and global database throughout all stores by VIN #
- We always know the vehicle's service history, no matter which locations the vehicle uses
- We hire the best, we pay a superior wage and employ a superior employee
- Full time employees - no part-timers
- Store managers average over 10 years of experience at Express Oil Change
- Highly rated ASE-certified mechanics
- We use only premium parts that meet or exceed manufacturer’s warranty specifications
- State of the art maintenance and equipment
- We offer a comprehensive warranty on parts and labor
- We believe in competitive pricing for fleet operations
- We offer permanent discounts on our services for fleet operations
Large or Small Fleets
- Whether a small business with 3 vehicles or a large business such as a municipal or utility fleet, we can service your needs efficiently and effectively
These fleet accounts are accepted by most of our locations:
- GE Capital
- Donlen Corporation
- EMKAY, Inc
- Enterprise Fleet