Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers Franchising
- Why Be a Franchisee?
- Real Estate Development
- Marketing Support
- Industry-Leading Sales
- Our History
- Best Business Model in the Industry
- No Automotive Experience Necessary
- Strong Values
- Superior Store Staffing & Payroll
- ExpressTrack POS & Data Management System
- Group Purchasing Power
- Outstanding Training
- Work & Life Balance
- Strong Return on Investment
- State of the Industry
State of the Automotive Service Industry
The quick oil change and auto repair industries have a strong tailwind propelling us forward.
When making the decision to invest in any franchise model, it is vital the host industry be both economically sound and offer opportunity for growth. Born in the 1970s, established and defined in the 1980s, the quick oil change has become firmly established as not just a viable business, but as an industry with enormous growth potential and strong return on investment.
Consumer lifestyles dictate an increasing premium on time. The convenience feature of the quick oil change is expected to continue to draw customers away from the long waits at automotive dealerships and mechanic shops.
Automotive service, repair and maintenance is a business that simply cannot be replaced by the internet (even Amazon). There are additional economic factors that can be used to illustrate this industry as growing.
- Increasing population is also increasing the number of cars on the road.
- Rising costs of purchasing a vehicle causes people to hold on to their vehicles longer, creating the motivation to be more maintenance-conscious and protect their investment. This trend is even more prevalent during economic downturns and makes the quick lube industry resilient, even during recession periods.
- Car dealerships closing around the country, along with their mechanical repair bays, is reducing the number of repair bays across the country. This grows the ratio of cars per repair bay.