As stated else where on this web site, franchise candidates do not need to have any automotive experience to own and operate an Express Oil Change & Tire Engineers franchise.
The qualifications that we do look for would be these:
- Minimum liquid capital (cash or anything that can be converted to cash in 30 days ) of $350,000 or more.
- Net Worth ( all assets minus all liabilities ) of $550,000 or more.
Don Larose Senior VP, Franchise Development
It's important to note that meeting these financial requirements can be achieved through the combined assets of partners.
Education, experience and personal characteristics:
- A minimum of a high school degree is required.
- There is no particular work experience required, however we do look for an interest in business and an ability to manage people.
In terms of the personal characteristics and attributes that we seek in franchise candidates, we look for people who have:
- passion and pride for delivering a great customer experience to every customer
- strong interpersonal skills to work with customers and manage their store staff.
- enthusiasm and high energy
- goal and growth orientation
- professional demeanor
- initiative to build their own business, and the desire to make it succeed
- an entreprenurial attitude, but understanding the importance of following a brand system