All-Season Ultra-High Performance Passenger Car tire. ZP (Zero Pressure) Run Flat Technology available on Select Sizes.
- Variable Contact Patch 3.0
- Aggressive asymmetric tread design
- Extreme amounts of silica in the tread combined with variable thickness sipes and large circumferential grooves
- Helio+ Compound™ combined with unique biting edges in the tread grooves
- 45,000 Mile / 70,000km Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty (Speed Rating: H, V, W & Y)
- 30,000 Mile / 50,000 Km Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty (ZP Speed Rating (Y))
- Standard Limited Warranty (All Michelin® Tires)
- Originally developed for endurance racing, distributes forces and temperatures evenly over the contact patch for better dry grip
- Result in incredible wet grip and resistance to hydroplaning in deep water
- Grab snow to help acceleration and braking for confident mobility in cold and snowy conditions
|UTQG||500 AA A||500 AA A|
User Tire Reviews & Ratings
No reviews yet for this product. Be the first one to give review!